Experiences with LG Flatron L227WT? - Hardware

This is a discussion on Experiences with LG Flatron L227WT? - Hardware ; Hi all, I'm looking at upgrading to a new monitor for my openSuSE 10.3 box and the above monitor caught my eye. Currently I have an LG Flatron L1930B which I've not had any issues with. Has anyone here purchased ...

  1. Experiences with LG Flatron L227WT?

    Hi all,

    I'm looking at upgrading to a new monitor for my openSuSE 10.3 box and
    the above monitor caught my eye.

    Currently I have an LG Flatron L1930B which I've not had any issues with.
    Has anyone here purchased the L227WT and had any problems configuring it
    with their system?

    Cheers,
    --
    Rob
    http://www.uicstock.org.uk/

  2. Re: Experiences with LG Flatron L227WT?

    On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 16:44:26 +0000, The Doctor wrote:

    > Currently I have an LG Flatron L1930B which I've not had any issues
    > with. Has anyone here purchased the L227WT and had any problems
    > configuring it with their system?

    Well, answering my own question: it works excellently!

    Installed the L227WT-PF monitor today on my openSuSE 10.3 box and then
    dropped to the command line to run sax2. The monitor was instantly
    recognised and runs like a dream.

    Recommended :-)
    --
    Rob