Creative - GigaWorks T40 - Hardware

This is a discussion on Creative - GigaWorks T40 - Hardware ; Anyone have these speakers? I thinking about buying them, what do you think about them? http://w-hardware.blogspot.com/...

  1. Creative - GigaWorks T40

    Anyone have these speakers? I thinking about buying them, what do you
    think about them?

    http://w-hardware.blogspot.com/

  2. Re: Creative - GigaWorks T40

    wrote in message
    > Anyone have these speakers? I thinking about buying them, what do you
    > think about them?
    >
    > http://w-hardware.blogspot.com/

    Gigaworks speakers lack the total power of some games
    (sound effects) speakers but the response is so even they are
    reputed to be better for classical music than all except
    Bose PC speakers (price $1000 and up.) I like mine.
    Gigaworks speakers are currently advertised at half
    price by Future Shop in Canada.

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

  3. Re: Creative - GigaWorks T40

    On 28 Feb, 23:11, redform...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Anyone have these speakers? I thinking about buying them, what do you
    > think about them?

    They have done a review of them on trustedreviews.com

    Here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/multim...-0-Speakers/p1

+ Reply to Thread