Support for Memory Stick card reader (not USB) - Hardware

This is a discussion on Support for Memory Stick card reader (not USB) - Hardware ; Hello, does anybody knows if the following hardware is somehow supported? Relevant lines of lspci -v: 06:04.1 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc ENE PCI Memory Stick Card Reader Controller (rev 01) Subsystem: Acer Incorporated [ALI] Unknown device 0090 Flags: medium ...

  1. Support for Memory Stick card reader (not USB)

    Hello, does anybody knows if the following hardware is somehow
    supported?

    Relevant lines of lspci -v:

    06:04.1 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc ENE PCI Memory Stick Card
    Reader Controller (rev 01)
    Subsystem: Acer Incorporated [ALI] Unknown device 0090
    Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
    Memory at d0003000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [disabled]
    [size=128]
    Capabilities:

    I realize that the mmc module and relateds can deal with SD and MMC
    cards, but what about Memory Sticks? They are the ones I need to
    read...

  2. Re: Support for Memory Stick card reader (not USB)

    Elias Salomão Helou Neto wrote:
    > Hello, does anybody knows if the following hardware is somehow
    > supported?
    >
    > 06:04.1 FLASH memory: ENE Technology Inc ENE PCI Memory Stick Card
    > Reader Controller (rev 01)

    It appears there is no MMC host driver for this device.

    Regards,
    Clemens

+ Reply to Thread