USB frame grabber - Hardware

This is a discussion on USB frame grabber - Hardware ; Hello. I seek for USB frame grabber that works under linux. It should work with OpenCV library. I found Sensoray 2250 but I seek for cheaper unit. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance. Mariusz Koniarz...

  1. USB frame grabber

    Hello.

    I seek for USB frame grabber that works under linux.
    It should work with OpenCV library.

    I found Sensoray 2250 but I seek for cheaper unit. Anyone can help?

    Thanks in advance.
    Mariusz Koniarz

  2. Re: USB frame grabber

    Hello.

    I found this:
    http://www.usbgear.com/computer_cabl...atid=614%2C125

    Manufacturer there show linux in compatibility icons.

    Can anyone tell me if this device REALLY work under linux?

    > Hello.
    >
    > I seek for USB frame grabber that works under linux.
    > It should work with OpenCV library.
    >
    > I found Sensoray 2250 but I seek for cheaper unit. Anyone can help?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Mariusz Koniarz

  3. Re: USB frame grabber

    On 2007-10-27, Mariusz Koniarz claimed:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I found this:
    > http://www.usbgear.com/computer_cabl...atid=614%2C125
    >
    > Manufacturer there show linux in compatibility icons.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if this device REALLY work under linux?
    >

    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I seek for USB frame grabber that works under linux.
    >> It should work with OpenCV library.
    >>
    >> I found Sensoray 2250 but I seek for cheaper unit. Anyone can help?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >> Mariusz Koniarz

    Important Technical Information:
    For Windows 2000/2003 and XP ONLY!

    Right on the same page.

    --
    You are a rare treasure. Maybe someone will bury you.

+ Reply to Thread