canon mp520 multifunction device - Hardware

This is a discussion on canon mp520 multifunction device - Hardware ; Hello! Did anyone make canon mp520 multifunction device working? Any suggestions? Please answer Greetings Rafal G....

  1. canon mp520 multifunction device

    Hello!
    Did anyone make canon mp520 multifunction device working? Any
    suggestions? Please answer
    Greetings
    Rafal G.

  2. Re: canon mp520 multifunction device

    On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:21:39 -0700, fishman4 wrote:

    > Hello!
    > Did anyone make canon mp520 multifunction device working? Any
    > suggestions? Please answer
    > Greetings
    > Rafal G.

    Generally, canon is legendary for their lack of Linux support. It's why I
    totally boycott the entire brand - I won't even look at their cameras.

  3. Re: canon mp520 multifunction device

    On Oct 17, 10:24 am, ray wrote:
    > On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:21:39 -0700, fishman4 wrote:
    > > Hello!
    > > Did anyone make canon mp520 multifunction device working? Any
    > > suggestions? Please answer
    > > Greetings
    > > Rafal G.

    > Generally, canon is legendary for their lack of Linux support. It's why I
    > totally boycott the entire brand - I won't even look at their cameras.

    workgroup cannons have commercial linux drivers
    dunno how much they cost but they must be expensive

  4. Re: canon mp520 multifunction device

    sndive@gmail.com staggered into the Black Sun and said:
    > On Oct 17, 10:24 am, ray wrote:
    >> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 04:21:39 -0700, fishman4 wrote:
    >> > Did anyone make canon mp520 multifunction device working? Any

    >> Generally, canon is legendary for their lack of Linux support.

    > workgroup cannons have commercial linux drivers

    Most workgroups have at least one person whom everyone would like to
    discharge ordnance at. Glad to hear it can be accomplished! :-P .

    > dunno how much they cost but they must be expensive

    ....even if it's expensive.

    --
    I have had to deal with kangaroos, donkeys, cows, wild pigs
    and some press leaks by former Vice President Cheney.

  5. Re: canon mp520 multifunction device

    Ubuntu 7.10 has found this device (printer) during installation but
    it's printing only blank pages. What' wrong? As soon as i go home i
    will give you more details... Please suggest me something :/
    Greetings
    Rafal

    PS.: Sorry, i know my english is.... hmmm...

+ Reply to Thread