Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots! - Handheld

This is a discussion on Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots! - Handheld ; http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7996/goku19nf.jpg bottem are past G'n'G games http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6879/goku24sb.jpg http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/84/goku36iu.jpg http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2216/goku45jv.jpg ****ing awesome - I love the GnG series!...

  1. Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

  2. Re: Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

    Finally a reason for me to buy a PSP, looks awesome.

    I remember reading recently that Sony were cancelling games that didn't
    have any 3d in them, I think Castlevania went this way didn't it? I
    sincerely hope this trend doesn't continue.

    nam75 wrote:
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7996/goku19nf.jpg <---the 3 pics on the
    > bottem are past G'n'G games
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6879/goku24sb.jpg
    >
    > http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/84/goku36iu.jpg
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2216/goku45jv.jpg
    >

    > ****ing awesome - I love the GnG series!

  3. Re: Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

    nam75 wrote:
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7996/goku19nf.jpg <---the 3 pics on the
    > bottem are past G'n'G games
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6879/goku24sb.jpg
    >
    > http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/84/goku36iu.jpg
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2216/goku45jv.jpg
    >

    > ****ing awesome - I love the GnG series!

    when ??

  4. Re: Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

    nam75 wrote:

    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7996/goku19nf.jpg <---the 3 pics on the
    > bottem are past G'n'G games
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6879/goku24sb.jpg
    >
    > http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/84/goku36iu.jpg
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2216/goku45jv.jpg
    >

    > ****ing awesome - I love the GnG series!

    AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Re: Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

    nam75 wrote:

    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/7996/goku19nf.jpg <---the 3 pics on the
    > bottem are past G'n'G games
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/6879/goku24sb.jpg
    >
    > http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/84/goku36iu.jpg
    >
    > http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2216/goku45jv.jpg
    >

    > ****ing awesome - I love the GnG series!

    WOW ==> check this out: real video from the PSP Version !!

    http://www.retrofx.com/rfxgallery.html

  6. Re: Ghouls'n'Ghosts PSP screenshots!

    > WOW ==> check this out: real video from the PSP Version !!
    >
    > http://www.retrofx.com/rfxgallery.html

    Opps, you mean the Ghosts 'N Goblins remake for PS1 (not PSP) that never
    came out. circa late 1990s.

  7. Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

  8. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    "DrBuŠAŠkeŽ" wrote in message
    news:bea49$431768b8$d55deb10$24962@news.chello.nl. ..

    > http://www.retrofx.com/images/RetroPeek.avi

    doesn't work.

  9. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    mike wrote:
    > "DrBuŠAŠkeŽ" wrote in message
    > news:bea49$431768b8$d55deb10$24962@news.chello.nl. ..
    >

    >>http://www.retrofx.com/images/RetroPeek.avi

    > doesn't work.

    The link works, but has nothing to do with the PSP G'n'G. In general
    just ignore the idiot. He appears to have no clue what he's on about,
    and the fact he changes his posting name slightly so often makes me
    think he does it on purpose too. It's sad that some people find doing
    this sort of thing amusing.

    --
    [ste]
    "Throw me your matches 'cause I like to burn stuf"

  10. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    [ste parker] wrote:

    > mike wrote:
    >
    >> "DrBuŠAŠkeŽ" wrote in message
    >> news:bea49$431768b8$d55deb10$24962@news.chello.nl. ..
    >>

    >>> http://www.retrofx.com/images/RetroPeek.avi

    >> doesn't work.
    >>

    > The link works, but has nothing to do with the PSP G'n'G. In general
    > just ignore the idiot.

    who is an idiot ?

  11. Re: GTA on PSP Screenshots !!!

    "DrBuŠAŠkeŽ" wrote in message
    news:b9c9c$4318ab64$d55deb10$23149@news.chello.nl. ..
    > http://myspace-992.vo.llnwd.net/0021...11804992_l.jpg

    You lie... that gun wont be in the game.

  12. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    DrBuŠAŠkeŽ wrote:

    >> The link works, but has nothing to do with the PSP G'n'G. In general
    >> just ignore the idiot.

    > who is an idiot ?

    i believe he was referring to yourself.

  13. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    Chris F wrote:
    > DrBuŠAŠkeŽ wrote:
    >

    >>> The link works, but has nothing to do with the PSP G'n'G. In general
    >>> just ignore the idiot.

    >> who is an idiot ?

    > i believe he was referring to yourself.

    to himself ? what an idiot !

  14. Re: Video footage of PSP Ghouls n Ghosts

    On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:38:36 +0200, DrBuŠAŠkeŽ
    wrote:

    >Chris F wrote:

    >>> who is an idiot ?

    >> i believe he was referring to yourself.

    >to himself ? what an idiot !

    quite.
    --

    gamertag: chrisflynnuk
    Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

+ Reply to Thread