Handheld for warehouse - Handheld

This is a discussion on Handheld for warehouse - Handheld ; Hi all, I am looking for rugged handhelds that has scanner, 802.11b and bluetooth for a warehouse project. Currently I use HHP 9500 but I get into the problem with the bluetooth stack. HHP9500 uses Bluetooth Drakar stack but I ...

  1. Handheld for warehouse

    Hi all,

    I am looking for rugged handhelds that has scanner, 802.11b and
    bluetooth for a warehouse project.

    Currently I use HHP 9500 but I get into the problem with the bluetooth
    stack. HHP9500 uses Bluetooth Drakar stack but I have no way to find
    out the SDK.

    Any advice is really appreciated.

    Thanks,

    DT

  2. Re: Handheld for warehouse

    I can't help with the bluetooth part, but I did provide a long list of
    rugged Windows CE computers in my 22 Apr 2005 contribution to a thread
    called "Looking for special material" in microsoft.public.pocketpc

    On 31 Aug 2005 06:58:17 -0700, dt1649651@yahoo.com wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I am looking for rugged handhelds that has scanner, 802.11b and
    >bluetooth for a warehouse project.
    >
    >Currently I use HHP 9500 but I get into the problem with the bluetooth
    >stack. HHP9500 uses Bluetooth Drakar stack but I have no way to find
    >out the SDK.
    >
    >Any advice is really appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >DT