does any one know about bluetooth - Handheld

This is a discussion on does any one know about bluetooth - Handheld ; hello every body this is my first mail to this group .I a working on project in which i required some bluetooth communication i have one bluetooth dongale for pc and two toshiba e800 PDA now i want to make ...

  1. does any one know about bluetooth

    hello every body
    this is my first mail to this group .I a working on
    project in which i required some bluetooth communication i have one
    bluetooth dongale for pc and two toshiba e800 PDA now i want to make a
    sample application which can communicate or transfer message through
    bluetooth.
    please any body help me what api i should use and tell me all the steps
    which i should fallow please tell me .
    please reply me at

    lalchand.saini@gmail.com

  2. Re: does any one know about bluetooth

    > hello every body
    > this is my first mail to this group .I a working on
    > project in which i required some bluetooth communication i have one
    > bluetooth dongale for pc and two toshiba e800 PDA now i want to make a
    > sample application which can communicate or transfer message through
    > bluetooth.
    > please any body help me what api i should use and tell me all the steps
    > which i should fallow please tell me .
    > please reply me at

    Try here
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,65..._50_10,00.html