SMS and CDMA on Pocket PC - Handheld

This is a discussion on SMS and CDMA on Pocket PC - Handheld ; Is there any software that allows you to send/receive sms messages from a CDMA bluetooth phone? I know that CDMA Pocket PC Phones can send/receive SMS messages but I have yet to see anything for those that use Bluetooth to ...

  1. SMS and CDMA on Pocket PC

    Is there any software that allows you to send/receive sms messages from
    a CDMA bluetooth phone? I know that CDMA Pocket PC Phones can
    send/receive SMS messages but I have yet to see anything for those that
    use Bluetooth to join their Pocket PC's to the net.

    - dwok

  2. Re: SMS and CDMA on Pocket PC

    You have to use the software CD provided by the CDMA phone company, as
    CDMA phones are proprietary when it comes to SMS protocols, unlike GSM
    phones.

    Regards,
    Joshua Lim
    Visualtron Software