I'm looking for small portable clip-on speakers for my PDA. I use for
PDA for demostrating speech synthesis and speech-to-speech translation
but the built-in speaker is way too quiet.

I have found, Macally PodWave

This is the right form factor, I want the speakers to attach to the
PDA not be a separate device connected by a wire. But the podwave
really isn't much louder than the built-in speaker.

I have searched and also found Port-a-speaker (PortaSpeaker.com) but
it doesn't appear to available any more. (Though it appears to be,
like the podwave, also only 1W output.

Has anyone seen anything like the podwave that is louder?

thanks

Alan

Alan W Black email: awb@cs.cmu.edu
Language Technologies Institute http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~awb/
Carnegie Mellon University tel: +1-412-268-6299
5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh PA, 15213, USA. fax: +1-412-268-6298