rlsusenet@NOSPAMPUHLEEZschnapp.org wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a list of the Compact Flash 802.11(b or g) cards
> that are compatible with the Sharp SL-5500 (Zaurus)???

> I've been Googling this, and have come up with a couple of cards that
> are reported to be compatible (DLink DCF-650W, for instance). I don't
> want to spend more than I have to, though. (I only paid $122 for my
> SL-5500.)

I bought an EagleTec 802.11b ET-CWB1000 card which worked straight
away (although note I'm using OZ, not the Sharp rom).

Mind you, it doesn't work now. I assume I bent it (or something)
and damaged it. It's hard to tell, since I don't know any other
pda users to get to test it. I certainly haven't tweaked my PDA
os.

#Paul