Outlook alternative? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Outlook alternative? - Handheld ; Hi, I am looking for contact, calendar, etc. management Windows software, as a compatible alternative to Microsoft Outlook. I would appreciate if somebody recommends such a program. Thank you...

  1. Outlook alternative?

    Hi,

    I am looking for contact, calendar, etc. management Windows software,
    as a compatible alternative to Microsoft Outlook.

    I would appreciate if somebody recommends such a program.

    Thank you

  2. Re: Outlook alternative?

    Not sure if Open Office has a PIM program, but Franklin Covey has quite a
    nice package (only runs on XP versions of Windows, though -- not sure about
    Linux or Mac).

    Regards,
    Skyler

    wrote in message
    news:1116209471.365277.52630@o13g2000cwo.googlegro ups.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am looking for contact, calendar, etc. management Windows software,
    > as a compatible alternative to Microsoft Outlook.
    >
    > I would appreciate if somebody recommends such a program.
    >
    > Thank you

+ Reply to Thread