eGroups: pda-ebook - Handheld

  1. eGroups: pda-ebook

    Hello All,

    This is a "special invitation" for you to join the below mailing lists.

    Regards,

    Byron Collins
    List Moderator, pda-ebook E-list
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pda-ebook
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/pda-ebook

  2. Re: eGroups: pda-ebook

    Byron Collins wrote:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > This is a "special invitation" for you to join the below mailing lists.

    What's special about it?

  3. Re: eGroups: pda-ebook

    "Paul Ilechko" wrote in message
    > Byron Collins wrote:
    >
    > > Hello All,
    > >
    > > This is a "special invitation" for you to join the below mailing lists.

    > What's special about it?

    Other than the fact that this announcement got sent to several newsgroups;
    It's special because I "highly valued" both list.

    Byron

  4. Re: eGroups: pda-ebook

    "Byron Collins" wrote in message

    > "Paul Ilechko" wrote in message
    >> Byron Collins wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hello All,
    >> >
    >> > This is a "special invitation" for you to join the below mailing lists.

    >> What's special about it?
    >>

    > Other than the fact that this announcement got sent to several newsgroups;
    > It's special because I "highly valued" both list.
    >
    > Byron

    The first post can mean they are your mailing lists, it's still not clear.
    Are they yours?
    And you *have* to cross-post so extensively?

+ Reply to Thread