How do I hard reset my Jornada 720 - Handheld

This is a discussion on How do I hard reset my Jornada 720 - Handheld ; I'm selling my two beloved Jornadas, but I like to hard reset them first. Any help is appreciated............Peter...

  1. How do I hard reset my Jornada 720

    I'm selling my two beloved Jornadas, but I like to hard reset them first.
    Any help is appreciated............Peter

  2. Re: How do I hard reset my Jornada 720

    If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups,
    please post to all at once, so everyone can see one complete
    discussion. I answered your question in alt.comp.sys.palmtops.hp

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 18:48:11 -0700, "PeterM"
    wrote:

    >I'm selling my two beloved Jornadas, but I like to hard reset them first.
    >Any help is appreciated............Peter

    Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    PenFact, Inc.
    500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
    Boston, MA 02118
    www.penfact.com

  3. Re: How do I hard reset my Jornada 720

    Thanks for that info, I will do the right thing next time. Sorry I was kind
    of desperate............Peter

    wrote in message
    > If you are going to ask the same question in multiple newsgroups,
    > please post to all at once, so everyone can see one complete
    > discussion. I answered your question in alt.comp.sys.palmtops.hp
    >

    > On Thu, 12 May 2005 18:48:11 -0700, "PeterM"
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I'm selling my two beloved Jornadas, but I like to hard reset them first.
    >>Any help is appreciated............Peter

    > To reply to me, remove the underscores (_) from my email address (and
    > please indicate which newsgroup and message).
    >
    > Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
    > PenFact, Inc.
    > 500 Harrison Ave., Suite 3R
    > Boston, MA 02118