Hello.

I do not have any experience with a Pocket PC. That being said:

I work for a company that has a client with a problem. Two people
would like to share a calendar on their desktop PCs and also have that
software be able to sync to a calendar on the Pocket PC. Contacts and
other info would be nice, but is not necessary.

This isn't able to be done through Outlook and the PPC's v. of Outlook
because it would require an Exchange Server (AFIK). Does anyone here
have a suggestion for software (free or commercial) that could be used
to accomplish this?

Thanks