Where is control of print area in Excel 2003? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Where is control of print area in Excel 2003? - Handheld ; I am using an ipaq 4705 with Office 2003 with an HP 6840 printer. When I print an excel spreadsheet to my printer (I've only tried the Wi-Fi interface), the printer doesn't seem to know when to stop. It prints ...

  1. Where is control of print area in Excel 2003?

    I am using an ipaq 4705 with Office 2003 with an HP 6840 printer.

    When I print an excel spreadsheet to my printer (I've only tried the Wi-Fi
    interface), the printer doesn't seem to know when to stop. It prints page
    after page.

    How can I define a print range to limit printing?

  2. Re: Where is control of print area in Excel 2003?

    Ken Morano wrote:
    > I am using an ipaq 4705 with Office 2003 with an HP 6840 printer.
    >
    > When I print an excel spreadsheet to my printer (I've only tried the
    > Wi-Fi interface), the printer doesn't seem to know when to stop. It
    > prints page after page.
    >
    > How can I define a print range to limit printing?

    File menu/Print Area/Set Print Area. Help menu is on the right.

  3. Re: Where is control of print area in Excel 2003?

    I guess what I meant to say was I was using Mobile Office 2003. There is no
    File menu/Print Area/Set Print Area option in that case.
    Ken Morano