I recently acquired an old Compaq C140 but no manual. I've been unable
to find out anything online.

Does anyone know where I can get a manual?

Failing that I need answers to a few basic questions:

-It seems to run ok on NiMH batteries but shows the "Main battery low"
message periodically. Is it ok on 1.2 v NiHM batters?

- There's a small connector with a rubber plug in it next to the PC
card slot. Is it the AC power connector? If so what are the spec's?

- The connector next to the IR link is (I assume) the serial port.
Where can I get a cable to connect to a PC?

- Just what PC cards will work in the slot? Particularly Ram/flash
cards.

Thanks for any help.