Jornada 680 AND Ericsson T630 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Jornada 680 AND Ericsson T630 - Handheld ; I recently purchased a Jornada 680 and was wondering did anyone have any advice or success in connecting a Ericsson T630 to this machine to surf the net...

  1. Jornada 680 AND Ericsson T630

    I recently purchased a Jornada 680 and was wondering did anyone have
    any advice or success in connecting a Ericsson T630 to this machine to
    surf the net

  2. Re: Jornada 680 AND Ericsson T630

    Hi!

    Am 04.05.2005 23:18 schrieb decko:
    > I recently purchased a Jornada 680 and was wondering did anyone have
    > any advice or success in connecting a Ericsson T630 to this machine to
    > surf the net

    I use a SonyEricsson T610 in combination with my Jornada 680. Not the
    same phone, but it should be compatible.
    You need a modem-driver for Your mobile. This is not a real driver, only
    a registry patch. Look at my page, how to do the patch:
    http://www.tefs.de/jornada/handy_en.html
    The instructions are for my old Siemens S25, but work with the same
    settings for my SE T610. If You don't like to see the "S25" in the list
    simply use "GenericIrDA" instead of "SiemensS25Irda" and "Generic IrDA
    Modem" instead of "Siemens S25 IrDA Modem". It doesn't care...
    The other network-settings are depending on your provider (and are on my
    page only available in german for e-Plus, sorry).
    Kind regards,
    Helge

    --
    Pocket PC Besitzer im Raum Sachsen? Schau doch mal rein!
    Pocket PC Usergroup Sachsen: http://www.pocketpc-usergroup-sachsen.de

+ Reply to Thread