PDA running Windows XP - Handheld

This is a discussion on PDA running Windows XP - Handheld ; I need a device that is: --8" x 6" or smaller. --runs some version of Windows XP (i.e., Home, Professional or Tablet PC edition). I have searched for Tablet PC's that are 8" x 6" or smaller and have not ...

  1. PDA running Windows XP

    I need a device that is:

    --8" x 6" or smaller.
    --runs some version of Windows XP (i.e., Home, Professional or Tablet
    PC edition).

    I have searched for Tablet PC's that are 8" x 6" or smaller and have
    not had success; so, does there exist a PDA which runs any version of
    Windows XP?

    Thanks,

    Kyle

  2. Re: PDA running Windows XP

    Barry,

    Thank you very much. These are exactly what I am looking for.

    Kyle

  3. Re: PDA running Windows XP

    kestes@gmail.com:

    > Barry,
    >
    > Thank you very much. These are exactly what I am looking for.

    Look at this: http://www.flybook.biz/

+ Reply to Thread