Hi,

I do my research in developing faster input data method for handheld
devices. In the process of my research, I have developed my third
product: semi-clock method. In this method the characters are present
on the circumference of the clock.we move the clock hand to point to
the character and then press the key. This method is usefuld for
devices like touchpad,joystick. Based on the same method, I am
developing a new method where there will be three clock hand which
would be moving frequently and using only three keys we will be able
to input keys. This would be like a video game for entering the data
into devices.
The paper can be taken from my website

www.hcr.freewebspace.com

There is a demo present, but the recognization part of it is not yet
completed by me.

regards
CHENNAKESHAVA RAMESH.