Dell Axim X30 PPC WIN 2003 problem - Handheld

This is a discussion on Dell Axim X30 PPC WIN 2003 problem - Handheld ; I installed a demo download program and then removed it. However, after the uninstall, the icon for the program still appears in the Programs Menu. Does anyone know how to get rid of the icon ?? thanks, rem...

  1. Dell Axim X30 PPC WIN 2003 problem

    I installed a demo download program and then removed it. However,
    after the uninstall, the icon for the program still appears in the
    Programs Menu. Does anyone know how to get rid of the icon ??

    thanks,

    rem

  2. Re: Dell Axim X30 PPC WIN 2003 problem

    2 May 2005 21:40:59 -0700, rmarganski@comcast.net:

    > I installed a demo download program and then removed it. However,
    > after the uninstall, the icon for the program still appears in the
    > Programs Menu. Does anyone know how to get rid of the icon ??
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > rem

    Start your filemanager, whichever you use, and go with it to
    \windows\start menu. There (or beneath it under Programs) you find all
    the links as ordinary shortcut files, just like on the PC. Just delete
    the one(s) you don't need anymore. That's it.
    --
    Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."

+ Reply to Thread