transfer data from palm to windows ce - Handheld

This is a discussion on transfer data from palm to windows ce - Handheld ; I currently have a handspring visor and want to purchase a pda that uses windows ce. can all of the data on my current pda be transferred to the new pda even though the current pda uses palm software and ...

  1. transfer data from palm to windows ce

    I currently have a handspring visor and want to purchase a pda that uses
    windows ce. can all of the data on my current pda be transferred to the new
    pda even though the current pda uses palm software and the new pda uses
    windows (outlook)?

  2. Re: transfer data from palm to windows ce

    Yes, all your PIM data can be transferred to Outlook for you to use with the
    new Win Ce/PPC PDA. However, not all your applications. See the folowing
    link to see how you might do those:
    http://davesipaq.com/news/iPAQ_Palm_...lications.html

    If you're interested, I've got an Asus MyPal a716 with extra battery for
    sale (Pocket PC = PPC form factor vs stright Win Ce which uses the clamshell
    Handheld HPC format... I have a NEC 770 Mobilepro Win CE HPC Pro if you'd
    like to buy that). $200 US plus shipping/ins. WiFi and Bluetooth, tough,
    light, nice screen. Used 4 months with screen protector. All manuals,
    cables and original packaging.

    Skyler

    "Jim Goldstick" wrote in message
    > I currently have a handspring visor and want to purchase a pda that uses
    > windows ce. can all of the data on my current pda be transferred to the

    new
    > pda even though the current pda uses palm software and the new pda uses
    > windows (outlook)?

+ Reply to Thread