Hi,

I'm a new writer and my ebooks are now out. The two free ones can be
found at www.bubblegirl.net/work.php

They are:
The Christian Jokes Collection
I Got A Pocket PC . . . Now What?!

My children's novella, A Doggy Diary, is now available in ebook (with
more print copies coming soon). What's it about?

When a puppy is born, a voyage begins. BrandLee, a Lhasa Apso pup has
just begun hers. Her father invented a special device called a
Doggy-Speak, which plugs into a computer and allows BrandLee to use
her owner's computer. She records her new life away from her siblings
and parents.

A Doggy Diary is a book adults will love too. Available from many
online outlets. See www.bubblegirl.net/Doggy.php for details.

Buy straight away at Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS.../bubblegirl-20

If you're interested in the unique BubbleGirl story, you can read
www.bubblegirl.net/bubble.php or wait for the explosive autobiography
coming later this year.

Thankyou and good evening!