Clie T615C 1 Hour off! - Handheld

This is a discussion on Clie T615C 1 Hour off! - Handheld ; Ever since DST, my wifes Clie switches back to Standard time when she does a hotsync. Then it becomes 1 hour off. She fixed it when it happened before, but now has no idea how to fix it again. Timezone ...

  1. Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    Ever since DST, my wifes Clie switches back to Standard time when she
    does a hotsync. Then it becomes 1 hour off.

    She fixed it when it happened before, but now has no idea how to fix it
    again. Timezone is Pacific and she has DST checked. Any idea why it
    drops back an hour when she hotsyncs the Clie?

    TIA

  2. Re: Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    MPSAN wrote:
    > Ever since DST, my wifes Clie switches back to Standard time when she
    > does a hotsync. Then it becomes 1 hour off.
    >
    > She fixed it when it happened before, but now has no idea how to fix
    > it again. Timezone is Pacific and she has DST checked. Any idea why it
    > drops back an hour when she hotsyncs the Clie?
    >
    > TIA

    Check the hotsynch host computer time zone. This might also be one of
    those weird problems that a soft reset in the cradle will help.

  3. Re: Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    OK, will check. The system the hotsync is on is OK, however. I can ask
    her to try a softreset in the cradle.

  4. Re: Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    Sorry, it did not work. This is strange!

  5. Re: Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    MPSAN wrote:
    > Sorry, it did not work. This is strange!

    I just re-read your OP. What do you mean by she switches back to
    Standard Time when DST starts?

  6. Re: Clie T615C 1 Hour off!

    Sorry if this is a double post.

    I meant that during standard time, the Clie and hotsync are fine. But,
    when DST started, it was 1 hour off. The Clie stayed at Std Time. She
    fixed it by setting the Clie, but it keeps going back to standard time
    each time she does a hotsync.

+ Reply to Thread