Hi there,

I'm Olivier. Author of Wisespent. Sorry if it seems off-topic for some
of you but I'm looking for beta-testers.

There aren't a lot places to contact Blackberry users. ;-)

Wisespent is an electronic checkbook. Wisespent lets you keep track of
your expenses and revenues on your mobile phone.

This new version will provide multi-account capabilities, categorised
revenues and several key new features for corporate users.

Help me to make the application that you really want. Be a Wisespent
beta tester.

As a beta tester you will have the unique opportunities to note the
user-friendliness, to send a whishes-list, to advise/to critize any
part of the application.

As a reward you will receive the Wisespent pro 3.0 for free.

Requirements:
Having a Blackberry mobile phone.

Interested? Simply drop me an email:
olivier(at)wisespent(dot).com