iPaq 6325 for Cingular - Handheld

This is a discussion on iPaq 6325 for Cingular - Handheld ; I was told by HP that this would be released today, but when I called them to order, told that it's not out yet.... It's basically the 6315 with a Cingular SIM. I've tried to speak with Cingular about this ...

  1. iPaq 6325 for Cingular

    I was told by HP that this would be released today, but when I called
    them to order, told that it's not out yet....

    It's basically the 6315 with a Cingular SIM.

    I've tried to speak with Cingular about this device, but if it's not on
    their web page they refuse to acknowledge that it even exists. I even
    printed out the 'quickfacts' document and took it in to several local
    stores. ('...I SEE that it says Cingular SIM, but that must be a
    misprint...')

    Anyone familiar with this device? Inside knowledge of when Cingular
    might offer it? Thoughts/Suggestions???

    TIA,

    -Bob

  2. Re: iPaq 6325 for Cingular

    Yes, it's a complete piece of ****.

    > Thoughts/Suggestions???

    Do a little research on the history of this device before you buy.
    Here's a good place to start:
    http://init-sce.tripod.com/tmobile-6315.html

    A_C

+ Reply to Thread