ASUS A730W vs. Toshiba e830 - Handheld

This is a discussion on ASUS A730W vs. Toshiba e830 - Handheld ; Hi, I am interested in a PocketPC and the ASUS MyPal A730W as well as the Toshiba e830 look fine. Now I'd like to know whether someone has experience with them respectively any comments. Would it be right now even ...

  1. ASUS A730W vs. Toshiba e830

    Hi,

    I am interested in a PocketPC and the ASUS MyPal A730W as well as the
    Toshiba e830 look fine. Now I'd like to know whether someone has
    experience with them respectively any comments.

    Would it be right now even still advisable to get a PocketPC with
    Windows Mobile 2003, when 2005 is to be available soon?

    Thanks,
    Alexander

    PS: Is it possible that the A730W doesnt come with a pen? I havent found
    any note about one in its descriptions.

  2. Re: ASUS A730W vs. Toshiba e830

    I've got an Asus MyPal a716 with extra battery for sale. $200 US plus
    shipping/ins. WiFi and Bluetooth, tough, light, nice screen. Used 4 months
    with screen protector. All manuals, cables and original packaging.

    Skyler

    "Alexander Mueller" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am interested in a PocketPC and the ASUS MyPal A730W as well as the
    > Toshiba e830 look fine. Now I'd like to know whether someone has
    > experience with them respectively any comments.
    >
    > Would it be right now even still advisable to get a PocketPC with
    > Windows Mobile 2003, when 2005 is to be available soon?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alexander
    >
    > PS: Is it possible that the A730W doesnt come with a pen? I havent found
    > any note about one in its descriptions.

+ Reply to Thread