I can access my Wannado webmail account from my desktop pc ok.
BUT when I connect using my Loox 720 it
lets me log in and I get a list of inmail but when I click on an item it
will not open to show me the text of the message. I can however tick the
box next to each item of mail and then hit 'delete' and remove it! Also
when I try to send an email there does not seem to be a space to type in
the message text.
I have asked Wannado but got the following reply -
This issue is caused by a problem with the settings on your PDA that should
be dealt with by your system vendor. We suggest you contact the supplier of
your PDA for a resolution of this issue.

Has anyone experienced this and found an answer?