Change the language of ROM on Pocket LOOX 720 - Handheld

This is a discussion on Change the language of ROM on Pocket LOOX 720 - Handheld ; Is there anybody who can provide me how to change OS language from France to English on my Pocket LOOX 720? Thanks a lot! mc082@poczta.onet.pl...

  1. Change the language of ROM on Pocket LOOX 720

    Is there anybody who can provide me how to change OS language from France to
    English on my Pocket LOOX 720?

    Thanks a lot!

    mc082@poczta.onet.pl

  2. Re: Change the language of ROM on Pocket LOOX 720

    Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:06:31 +0200, Mcx:

    > Is there anybody who can provide me how to change OS language from France to
    > English on my Pocket LOOX 720?
    >
    > Thanks a lot!
    >
    > mc082@poczta.onet.pl

    There is no switch. All the system files have french Strings compiled
    in them. You'd have to install a complete English OS into the ROM, I
    suppose.
    --
    Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."

+ Reply to Thread