Question - Handheld

This is a discussion on Question - Handheld ; Hi, there I would like to buy a device witch have a gps and that can be used as handheld with MS Pocket Win. I read a lot`s of reviews but i like to here from you, what do you ...

  1. Question

    Hi, there

    I would like to buy a device witch have a gps and that can be used as
    handheld with MS Pocket Win. I read a lot`s of reviews but i like to here
    from you, what do you think I should buy.Price around 800?. Best options
    would be something with capebilities like gsm or cellular phone

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Question

    > I would like to buy a device witch have a gps and that can be used as
    > handheld with MS Pocket Win. I read a lot`s of reviews but i like to here
    > from you, what do you think I should buy.Price around 800?. Best options
    > would be something with capebilities like gsm or cellular phone

    try
    alt.satellite.gps
    newsgroup

+ Reply to Thread