HP rx3715 - Handheld

This is a discussion on HP rx3715 - Handheld ; Hi, I am considering buying the HP rx3715. Anyone out there with any feedback? Good bad or indifferent? Should I consider other models or brands? Thanks in advance....

  1. HP rx3715

    Hi,

    I am considering buying the HP rx3715. Anyone out there with any
    feedback? Good bad or indifferent? Should I consider other models or brands?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: HP rx3715

    I recently purchased this particular model and have found it very
    useful. I use it every day at college for either playing games or
    quickly editing a piece of work. It obviousley has many other uses
    that can come in handy, such as the wireless connectivity and ability
    to play music and videos. Although there can be disadvantages such as
    freezing when to many programs are running, but this can be found to
    happen on allmost all pocket pc's.
    Overall I would give a big thumbs up and would recommend it to anyone.

+ Reply to Thread