Hello,

My BB 7250 had some type of Java crash and subsequently is running
only in black and white mode. The "Themes" option is no longer listed
on the menu. I spoke with Verizon and we did a complete wipe of the
software, as well as a full restore from the desktop manager from
before the problem occurred. But still no good !

Is there any way to get it back to the way it originally was from
Verizon ?

I was very surprised that the full restore didn't really do anything
so makes me nervous for the future!

BTW, it runs perfectly fine and sends / receives mail, did activation,
etc. But just no color !

Thanks for any ideas !