Good free or cheap games for Pocket PC (esp RPGs?) - Handheld

This is a discussion on Good free or cheap games for Pocket PC (esp RPGs?) - Handheld ; I've got a Dell Axim, and man is it hard to find free or cheap (under $20) games for it! I had an easier time with my Palm m130. Any recommendations where I can find a lot of good games, ...

  1. Good free or cheap games for Pocket PC (esp RPGs?)

    I've got a Dell Axim, and man is it hard to find free or cheap (under
    $20) games for it! I had an easier time with my Palm m130.
    Any recommendations where I can find a lot of good games, or any good
    RPG's for it?
    RPG's or poker games featuring Texas Hold'Em or Omaha would be nice.
    And finally, any space or other real-time strategy games.
    Thanks for any suggestions!

    Liam

  2. Re: Good free or cheap games for Pocket PC (esp RPGs?)

    news@celticbear.com wrote in message
    <1112065593.597212.289590@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups. com>:
    > I've got a Dell Axim, and man is it hard to find free or cheap (under
    > $20) games for it! I had an easier time with my Palm m130.
    > Any recommendations where I can find a lot of good games, or any good
    > RPG's for it?

    Did you try http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/ >. I am not sure it
    supports your particular hardware, but it is ported to quite a lot of
    embedded devices, and it provides some of the greatest games ever.

  3. Re: Good free or cheap games for Pocket PC (esp RPGs?)

    news@celticbear.com wrote:
    > I've got a Dell Axim, and man is it hard to find free or cheap (under
    > $20) games for it! I had an easier time with my Palm m130.
    > Any recommendations where I can find a lot of good games, or any good
    > RPG's for it?
    > RPG's or poker games featuring Texas Hold'Em or Omaha would be nice.
    > And finally, any space or other real-time strategy games.
    > Thanks for any suggestions!
    >
    > Liam

    Emulation is what you need. Find the platform(s) with the most games you
    want to play and get an emulator of it.

    --

    Burning_Ranger

    To email: aziz@aziz1removethisbit.fsnet.co.uk