here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao - Handheld

This is a discussion on here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao - Handheld ; http://www.freewebs.com/arcadestation/index.htm Ngage 2 specs Specifications for the gaming platform: OMAP Full Compatibility 90-nm CMOS System-on-a-Chip OMAP2420 330-MHz Central Core with Floating Point Unit ARM1136JS-F 220-MHz Digital Signal Processor for Audio TMS320C55x Video Playback and Image Display Imaging Video Accelerator ....... ...

  1. here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    http://www.freewebs.com/arcadestation/index.htm

    Ngage 2 specs

    Specifications for the gaming platform:

    OMAP Full Compatibility
    90-nm CMOS System-on-a-Chip OMAP2420

    330-MHz Central Core with Floating Point Unit ARM1136JS-F

    220-MHz Digital Signal Processor for Audio TMS320C55x

    Video Playback and Image Display Imaging Video Accelerator
    ....... VGA 30-fps Encode/Decode Full-Motion Video

    2D/3D Graphics Accelerator with SIMD Co-Processor PowerVR MBX with VGP
    ....... TBDR (Tile Based Deferred Rendering)
    ....... 200Mhz clock speed
    ....... 360Mpixels, 2xOverdraw = 720Mpixels, 3xOverdraw = 1.08Gpixels
    ....... ITC? - PowerVR Internal True Colour - 32-Bit Blending and Depth Test
    Precision Independent from Buffer Depth
    ....... FSAA4Free? - Supersampling Full-Screen Anti-Aliasing With No
    Performance Lose
    ....... DOT3 Per-Pixel Lighting Support
    ....... Spherical Harmonics Lighting Support
    ....... Bilinear, Trilinear, Anisotropic Texture Filtering Support
    ....... Vertex Shader 1.1 Programmability with Skinning
    ....... Curved Surface Processing with Fractional Tesselation and Support for
    Differing Levels-of-Detail on Neighboring Patch Edges
    ....... PVR-TC (PowerVR Texture Compression)
    ....... Multi-Texturing
    ....... Fully Programmable 3D T&L (Transform & Lighting)
    ....... Over 2.5M-tri/sec

    Nokia Plans on revealing the system at E3 2005.

    http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewto...ighlight=ngage
    http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewto...ngage&start=20

  2. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    xenon wrote:

    ....and with it comes more of Xenon's bull****, off-topic crossposting!

    Bel
    --
    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

  3. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    BelPowerslave writes:
    > ...and with it comes more of Xenon's bull****, off-topic crossposting!

    A great deal more interesting than your bull**** off-topic crossposting
    though.

    -Miles
    --
    In New York, most people don't have cars, so if you want to kill a person, you
    have to take the subway to their house. And sometimes on the way, the train

  4. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    Miles Bader wrote:

    > BelPowerslave writes:
    > > ...and with it comes more of Xenon's bull****, off-topic crossposting!

    > A great deal more interesting than your bull**** off-topic crossposting
    > though.
    >
    > -Miles

    Really, let's see a quick example...if you could...

    Bel

    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy hanging
    out!
    - Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior

  5. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    BelPowerslave writes:
    > Really, let's see a quick example...if you could...

    I replied to one...

    -Miles
    --
    I'd rather be consing.

  6. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    Miles Bader wrote:

    > BelPowerslave writes:
    > > Really, let's see a quick example...if you could...

    > I replied to one...
    >
    > -Miles
    > --
    > I'd rather be consing.

    No Miles, you replied to me attacking Xenon for yet another off-topic
    crosspost that was sent to *10* groups...

    Bel
    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
    hanging out!
    - Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior

  7. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    "Miles Bader" wrote in message
    > BelPowerslave writes:
    >> Really, let's see a quick example...if you could...

    > I replied to one...

    No you didn't.

    > -Miles
    > --
    > I'd rather be consing.

  8. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    BelPowerslave writes:
    >> > Really, let's see a quick example...if you could...

    >> I replied to one...

    > No Miles, you replied to me attacking Xenon for yet another off-topic
    > crosspost that was sent to *10* groups...

    Oh, I'm sure you think _your_ crossposting was "justified." So did
    Xenon, apparently. The only obvious difference is that his post was
    interesting whereas yours wasn't.

    -Miles
    --
    Occam's razor split hairs so well, I bought the whole argument!

  9. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    Miles Bader wrote:

    > >> I replied to one...

    > > No Miles, you replied to me attacking Xenon for yet another off-topic
    > > crosspost that was sent to *10* groups...

    > Oh, I'm sure you think _your_ crossposting was "justified." So did
    > Xenon, apparently. The only obvious difference is that his post was
    > interesting whereas yours wasn't.
    >
    > -Miles

    Yeah....I'm sure everyone in the 10 groups he spammed just couldn't wait
    to read his exciting cut and paste job for the ultra-cool Ngage 2! :P

    He's a crossposting piece of ****, and deserves every slam and attack he
    gets.

    Bel
    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream...whoa, I think my dingy
    hanging out!
    - Lo Wang, Shadow Warrior

  10. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    "BelPowerslave" wrote in message
    > Miles Bader wrote:

    > > > No Miles, you replied to me attacking Xenon for yet another off-topic
    > > > crosspost that was sent to *10* groups...

    > > Oh, I'm sure you think _your_ crossposting was "justified." So did
    > > Xenon, apparently. The only obvious difference is that his post was
    > > interesting whereas yours wasn't.
    > >
    > > -Miles

    > Yeah....I'm sure everyone in the 10 groups he spammed just couldn't wait
    > to read his exciting cut and paste job for the ultra-cool Ngage 2! :P
    >
    > He's a crossposting piece of ****, and deserves every slam and attack he
    > gets.
    >
    > Bel
    > --

    Bel Bel Bel Bel, *shakes head in disbelief* sigh, poor Bel. you act like
    you own r.g.v.s. and even usenet itself. poor pathetic baby cries when he
    doesnt get his way. gonna throw a Bel Temper Tantrum? opps too late.

    ).

  11. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    > > Yeah....I'm sure everyone in the 10 groups he spammed just couldn't wait
    > > to read his exciting cut and paste job for the ultra-cool Ngage 2! :P
    > >
    > > He's a crossposting piece of ****, and deserves every slam and attack he
    > > gets.
    > >
    > > Bel
    > > --
    > >

    > Bel Bel Bel Bel, *shakes head in disbelief* sigh, poor Bel. you act like
    > you own r.g.v.s.

    Yes, how odd....I take pride in a group I love...unlike some who just spam all
    of them...

    > and even usenet itself. poor pathetic baby cries when he
    > doesnt get his way.

    Kind of like this baby spams because he needs attention? Is momma neglecting
    you again?

    > gonna throw a Bel Temper Tantrum? opps too late.
    >
    > ).

    {yawn}...you really should just stick to cutting and pasting your
    replies...it's what you do best. Thinking on your own isn't exactly your strong
    point...

    ....by the way, don't you have some groups to be spamming with unbelievably
    off-topic bull****?

    Bel
    --
    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

  12. Re: here comes Nokia's Ngage 2 !!!!! lmao

    > Oh, I'm sure you think _your_ crossposting was "justified." So did
    > Xenon, apparently. The only obvious difference is that his post was
    > interesting whereas yours wasn't.

    If you think that any of Xenons posts are interesting then you are as big a
    pratt as he is.

+ Reply to Thread