Treo 650 Data Plan - Handheld

This is a discussion on Treo 650 Data Plan - Handheld ; I am looking to get a Treo 650 soon, and was looking at the different data plans that Cingular offers... The salesman wasn't very good at correlating the amount of data covered... For instance, would the average user who occasionally ...

  1. Treo 650 Data Plan

    I am looking to get a Treo 650 soon, and was looking at the different
    data plans that Cingular offers...

    The salesman wasn't very good at correlating the amount of data
    covered...

    For instance, would the average user who occasionally surfs the web and
    just really wants to check email do alright with a 5MB plan??
    How many websites can you visit before you have used up your alotted
    amount of data??

    TIA,

    --
    ---
    (remove x before emailing)

  2. Re: Treo 650 Data Plan

    In article <140320051014426312denny536x@mac.com>,
    dennis wrote:

    >I am looking to get a Treo 650 soon, and was looking at the different
    >data plans that Cingular offers...
    >
    >The salesman wasn't very good at correlating the amount of data
    >covered...
    >
    >For instance, would the average user who occasionally surfs the web and
    >just really wants to check email do alright with a 5MB plan??
    >How many websites can you visit before you have used up your alotted
    >amount of data??
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >--
    >---
    >(remove x before emailing)
    >"your worst day at the ballpark,
    >is better then your best day at work!!"

    have been using Sprint's unlimited data plan for about a
    week, $15/month, so far so good

  3. Re: Treo 650 Data Plan

    Hello,

    I use T-Mobile Unlimited Internet and Data plan with my Tréo 600 since
    August and have racked up on the average of 30 to 40 MB per month of
    Internet access. That includes the POP3/SMTP and IM access.
    Unfortunately palmOne offered the worst e-mail and web browser softwares
    ever. I am forced to pay more for better third-party softwares. What a
    cheapstake prick palmOne is!

    Oliver

    dennis wrote:
    > I am looking to get a Treo 650 soon, and was looking at the different
    > data plans that Cingular offers...
    >
    > The salesman wasn't very good at correlating the amount of data
    > covered...
    >
    > For instance, would the average user who occasionally surfs the web and
    > just really wants to check email do alright with a 5MB plan??
    > How many websites can you visit before you have used up your alotted
    > amount of data??
    >
    > TIA,

+ Reply to Thread