Samsung has introduced two new devices at CeBIT, the B-Bop (i750) and
the Thor (i300). Hear more about that and everything else that
happened this week with the Weekly Rewind. Brought to you by and hosted by me, the Weekly Rewind Podcast is quick and
to the point, getting you the information from the previous week
delivered right to your device in a great podcast. I'll even take your
questions, comments, and thoughts, at (214) 594-0529. And, this week
your call could win you a free copy of LapLink Controller (see for details).

Take a listen to this weeks edition (#13) here:

And if you want to subscribe, you can get the feed here:

Thanks for listening!