2GB SD card? Does it exist? - Handheld

This is a discussion on 2GB SD card? Does it exist? - Handheld ; I heard SD cards are up to 2GB now, but I did a search on eBay and don't find any Anybody know of a good deal on them, or if I heard wrong and they're only up to 1GB? -- ...

  1. 2GB SD card? Does it exist?

    I heard SD cards are up to 2GB now, but I did a search on eBay and don't
    find any Anybody know of a good deal on them, or if I heard wrong and
    they're only up to 1GB?
    For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    Yeah, it's really a real address

  2. Re: 2GB SD card? Does it exist?

    wrote in message
    newsulu211i050i080mkjr1k3bf0qcs3k3d0t@4ax.com...
    > I heard SD cards are up to 2GB now, but I did a search on eBay and don't
    > find any Anybody know of a good deal on them, or if I heard wrong and
    > they're only up to 1GB?
    > --
    > For email response, or CC, please mailto:see.my.sig.4.addr(at)bigfoot.com.
    > Yeah, it's really a real address

    Yep!

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+%2Bsd+%2Bcard

+ Reply to Thread