best software package - Handheld

This is a discussion on best software package - Handheld ; Hi Between the Hp rx3715 series , the Dell x50 series or the Asus 716 series which has the best software package. I want to watch videos, keep excel and word sheets, and some simple databases (like the palm mobiledb) ...

  1. best software package

    Hi

    Between the Hp rx3715 series , the Dell x50 series or the Asus 716
    series which has the best software package. I want to watch videos,
    keep excel and word sheets, and some simple databases (like the palm
    mobiledb) - a couple oif games would be nice.

    thanks,Shumit

  2. Re: best software package

    11 Mar 2005 04:36:22 -0800, shumitrehman@hotmail.com:

    > Hi
    >
    > Between the Hp rx3715 series , the Dell x50 series or the Asus 716
    > series which has the best software package. I want to watch videos,
    > keep excel and word sheets, and some simple databases (like the palm
    > mobiledb) - a couple oif games would be nice.
    >
    > thanks,Shumit

    You get freeware players for videos in the internet. For MPeg there is
    PocketTV. In addition, PocketMVP supports DivX as well as MP3 and ogg.

    Word and Excel is included in every PPC, whereas usually all PPCs lack
    a database app. So you'll have to look for it in the net as well.

    WindowsCE comes with Solitaire, but that's all
    But again, there are plenty of good, freely available games.

    Some good sites to look at for freeware:

    www.pocketpcfreewares.com
    www.handago.com
    www.pocketpc-spiele.de
    www.pocketgear.com
    www.pocket.at
    --
    Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."

+ Reply to Thread