HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone browser - Handheld

This is a discussion on HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone browser - Handheld ; http://wap.webdos.com NOW YOU CAN READ ANY WEBSITE FROM YOUR CELL PHONE Introducing WapScrape Services - Opening the full internet to your cell phone browser The internet is rich with dynamic information, but unfortunetly the vast majority of web sites are ...

  1. HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone browser

    http://wap.webdos.com

    NOW YOU CAN READ ANY WEBSITE FROM YOUR CELL PHONE

    Introducing WapScrape Services - Opening the full internet to your cell
    phone browser

    The internet is rich with dynamic information, but unfortunetly the
    vast majority of web sites are not available for WAP (Wireless Access
    Protocol) Browsers and cell phones..
    To bridge the WAP gap we've developed an HTML to WAP portal that allows
    you to pull the exact web site data you are looking for via your cell
    phone.
    Simply store our WapScrape site with the pre-set search range variables
    you define on your phone's favorites sites list and gain instant mobile
    access to previously unavailable WAP data.

    To test drive WapScrape, run our demo version from your WAP browser.
    This limited demo is set to only allow scraping of www.cnn.com:

    As an example, below we are pulling dynamic text data from CNN's site :

    http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=http:...updated&s2=200

    The format is:
    http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=WEBSI...NG1&s2=STRING2
    site= The web site you wish to search
    s1 = begin search string
    s2 = end search string

    http://wap.webdos.com

    html2wap
    html2wml
    html2cell
    html on cell
    surf html on cell
    surf html on wap
    read html on wap
    scrape html to wap
    htmlwap converter
    convert html to wml
    convert html to wap
    HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone
    browser

    http://wap.webdos.com

  2. Re: HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell phone browser

    HTML WEB SITE:

    http://wapscrape.webdos.com

    :

    > http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=http:...updated&s2=200
    >
    > The format is:
    > http://wapdemo.webdos.com?site=WEBSI...NG1&s2=STRING2
    > site= The web site you wish to search
    > s1 = begin search string
    > s2 = end search string
    >
    > http://wap.webdos.com
    >
    > html2wap
    > html2wml
    > html2cell
    > html on cell
    > surf html on cell
    > surf html on wap
    > read html on wap
    > scrape html to wap
    > htmlwap converter
    > convert html to wml
    > convert html to wap
    > HTML TO WAP PORTAL - Surf any web site from your WAP Browser Cell

    phone
    > browser
    >

    > http://wap.webdos.com

    HTML SITE: