Zaurus cross-compilers? - Handheld

This is a discussion on Zaurus cross-compilers? - Handheld ; Sharp's developer pages for the Zaurus seem to be all gone. As are the copies I downloaded a long time ago of their developer tools for Zaurus, the gcc 2.95 cross-compiler rpm primarily. There should be four packages in total: ...

  1. Zaurus cross-compilers?

    Sharp's developer pages for the Zaurus seem to be all gone. As are
    the copies I downloaded a long time ago of their developer tools for
    Zaurus, the gcc 2.95 cross-compiler rpm primarily.

    There should be four packages in total:
    binutils-cross-arm-2.11.2-0.i386.rpm -- Arm binary utilities for Linux Intel
    gcc-cross-sa1100-2.95.2-0.i386.rpm -- Arm cross compiler for Linux Intel
    glibc-arm-2.2.2-0.i386.rpm -- Arm glibc
    linux-headers-arm-sa1100-2.4.6-3.i386.rpm -- Arm header files

    If memory serves me, there was also a 2.4.18 kernel for it.
    Does anyone have these files stored and can put them somewhere
    for me to download or send them to me by email?

    Much appreciated.

    Bjørn
    --
    Bjørn Tore Sund "When in fear, and when in doubt;
    bjornts@ii.uib.no Run in circles, scream and shout!"

  2. Re: Zaurus cross-compilers?

    go here to find developmental stuff for the Z.
    http://www.oesf.org/forums/

    Lareya

+ Reply to Thread