I recently purchased a used visor deluxe and targus folding keyboard. I
find that the visor doesn't recognise the keyboard, but maybe I don't
have something plugged in right. Is there a hidden tiny seperate
keyboard switch or anything? I have the 'enable keyboard' checkbox
checked. The visor seems to be working just fine. I bought it on eBay
and the seller had all original boxes and paperwork. Everything looks
good. He/she said it all worked great and he/she used it until
recently. I need it for an overseas trip. All suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.