I'm having a problem resolving items in Calendar in my ipaq h2210.

There are 7 unresolved items in calendar. I can't figure out how to
discover which items they are. The help screens seem to suggest I'll be
able to investigate each one and make a decision on which I keep... but how
do I do that?

Sorry if this is basic stuff - but I've tried several times to see how to do
this, and failed. The only thing I seem able to change are the rules
governing conflicts. I've set these every way possible - but I still get the
same number of calendar items "unresolved"... with no clue as to which
calendar items are unsynchronised.

Paul