Blackberry 6750 memory wipe - Handheld

This is a discussion on Blackberry 6750 memory wipe - Handheld ; I have a Blackberry 6750 that I need to completely wipe the memory on. Can someone tell me how I go about doing this? This is a company owned Blackberry and it's going to be given to a new employee ...

  1. Blackberry 6750 memory wipe

    I have a Blackberry 6750 that I need to completely wipe the memory on.
    Can someone tell me how I go about doing this? This is a company
    owned Blackberry and it's going to be given to a new employee and I
    need to remove all the data and address etc. from it.

    Thanks for your help!

    Graham

  2. Re: Blackberry 6750 memory wipe

    put a password on the device and enter it incorrectly for 10 times- this
    works for 72xx series on 3.6 or greater handheld software, not sure if it
    will work on your device

    rtfm

    call your data carrier for answers

    "Graham Steward" wrote in message
    news:60d96233.0502240840.6a850b14@posting.google.c om...
    > I have a Blackberry 6750 that I need to completely wipe the memory on.
    > Can someone tell me how I go about doing this? This is a company
    > owned Blackberry and it's going to be given to a new employee and I
    > need to remove all the data and address etc. from it.
    >
    > Thanks for your help!
    >
    > Graham

+ Reply to Thread