Hi - I am trying to find out how to synchronize contacts in Outlook
into a Blackberry. While the main contact list in Outlook will populate
and synchronize there are secondary folders below the main contacts
that do not show up in the Blackberry as well as Public Contacts that
are on the network that won't show up. If anyone knows how to get these
contacts to synchronize with the Blackberry please let me know -
hopefully without mixing them in with the other contacts, but leaving
them in their respective folders. Any help would be most appreciated.
Thank you.