DOS and Ipaqs - Handheld

This is a discussion on DOS and Ipaqs - Handheld ; Sorry if it's a daft question, but I wondered if it's possible to run a small dos program on an IPaq 1710....

  1. DOS and Ipaqs

    Sorry if it's a daft question, but I wondered if it's possible to run a
    small dos program on an IPaq 1710.

  2. Re: DOS and Ipaqs

    Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:32:34 -0000, Robbo:

    > Sorry if it's a daft question, but I wondered if it's possible to run a
    > small dos program on an IPaq 1710.

    There is a DOS emulator called Pocket DOS. Have a try with this, I
    could even run Turbo Pascal in it . DOS programs themselves cannot run
    directly on the iPaq, because they are made for another CPU
    architecture.
    --
    Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
    "All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by."

+ Reply to Thread