HandHeld PC Dilemma - Handheld

This is a discussion on HandHeld PC Dilemma - Handheld ; Hi All I am based in the UK and currently considering a HandHeld PC but not sure what to go for. I travel a lot and want to be able to connect to my Windows 2003 Servers in case I ...

  1. HandHeld PC Dilemma

    Hi All
    I am based in the UK and currently considering a HandHeld PC but not
    sure what to go for. I travel a lot and want to be able to connect to
    my Windows 2003 Servers in case I need to do an urgent fix.

    I have a Nokia 6230 at the moment, which supports Bluetooth and GPRS is
    it worth considering HandHelds whithout phone function or best to go
    with something that has all.

    I have briefly looked at O2 XDA and it seems to have Terminal Services
    software so I should be able to connect to my server using wi-fi or
    GPRS.

    Anyone else in a similar situation?

    I can probably spend up to 500. I would really appreciate your
    recommendations and maybe some tips on where to purchase the items from
    aswell.

    Regards
    G,

  2. Re: HandHeld PC Dilemma

    Try the Jornada 720 or 728.

    John

    --
    1Cor. 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to
    those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it

+ Reply to Thread