I am looking at buying SD memory for my Axim X30. I notice that there
are different speeds of SD (40x, 60x, 66x, and so on). I am trying to
find info on whether it will matter what speed I get as I am thinking
that transfer rate from PC to card will depend on the bus of the
transfer cable port or reader (and related equipment). Also for
internal access such as playing mp3 files or running programs from the
SD card would actual speed would be limited by the bus and processor of
my Axim? Does anyone has a site or info on this? I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ron