Dell Axim X5 stylus and other problems - Handheld

This is a discussion on Dell Axim X5 stylus and other problems - Handheld ; Does the DAX5 need a special stylus - OEM maybe? The tip on my OEM stylus broke off - no idea how - so I ordered some generic plastic replacements. Now my DAX5 won't respond to screen taps - the ...

  1. Dell Axim X5 stylus and other problems

    Does the DAX5 need a special stylus - OEM maybe? The tip on my OEM stylus
    broke off - no idea how - so I ordered some generic plastic replacements.
    Now my DAX5 won't respond to screen taps - the whole system seems off,
    actually, buttons not always working, yadda. I've tried resetting it several
    times, took both batteries out and let it sit for about a week, but the
    screen appears dead.

    Do I now have a very pretty paperweight?

    --
    MoonPuppy
    --

  2. Re: Dell Axim X5 stylus and other problems

    > Does the DAX5 need a special stylus - OEM maybe? The tip on my OEM stylus
    > broke off - no idea how - so I ordered some generic plastic replacements.
    > Now my DAX5 won't respond to screen taps - the whole system seems off,
    > actually, buttons not always working, yadda. I've tried resetting it
    > several times, took both batteries out and let it sit for about a week,
    > but the screen appears dead.
    >
    > Do I now have a very pretty paperweight?
    >
    > --
    > MoonPuppy
    > --
    > Smith and Wesson: The original point and click interface.

+ Reply to Thread