I have a Toshiba 2032 with service through Sprint

I want to use a GPS add on with it.

It has a SDIO port and I've found the Globalsat SD501 which at first
appears to work.

My questions...

1. It states that if the Wince Device with SDIO port and adopt the
Bsquare SDIO NOW! would be compatible. (Does my device comply with
this?)(If not, can i upgrade this?)

2. It states that Operating platform: Pocket PC 2002/2003, Win CE, Win
CE.Net, WM2003 are needed. does this mean it requires this to run? Not
sure what mine is atm. Can i upgrade to one of these if I don't have
the one requried. (mine is factory stock as bought about 3 years ago or
so, whenever they first came out)

3. Does anyone have a better suggestion for me? I want to use my Pocket
PC if possible. I am looking to spend around $300 for hardware and
software combined and have the availability of using it in Europe. Any
help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help you can lend.