Hoping someone out there can help with this. I just bought an HP Jornada
680 off of eBay. In order to get the handheld to boot every so often, I've
got to hold the CF slot and backup battery port against the computer. It's
obviously loose. Sometimes I can get it to boot using the soft reset, but
other times (and to the point to where the machine is unusable) it boots
back as if it were a hard rest, of course loosing any information that it
held. Any help to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Is this a common
problem? Anyoneknow of a quick fix or good reference?

Thanks,
Joe